Jul 15, 2008

I have an enormous stack of rough drafts and every single day I add at least a few sheets to it. Unfortunately, my list of published articles is much smaller. Blame it on a short attention span or lack of effort but don't blame it on a thoughtclog because I have been drafting like a madwoman.

So far today, I finished a a new version of "Suggestions for Cooking with Leeks," which was part of the first contest I won on Helium. This was quite some time ago, before the 400 word minimum was put into place, so a rewrite was due. The leap frog (revision) must be accepted before it is published over the old article, but as soon as that happens, I'll provide a link.

I have subscribed to many Associated Content CPs, which means that when they publish an article, I get a notification in my inbox. Over the past week, I have found that while some writers publish one or two articles on a good day, some publish a half dozen daily and still feel that isn't enough. I envy that! I have a head full of good ideas, but I rarely finish the things I start! Three cheers to anyone who has this kind of momentum!

Here are two newer pieces to check out:
How to Save Money Dining Out
What You Learn About Yourself by Joining Helium

No comments: