One of my resolutions for 2008 is to read a book a month. I used to be a great reader, but I can't remember the last time I read a book straight through, all the way to the last page.
So I went to the bookstore. I'm an Augusten Burroughs fan already, since I love Running With Scissors (the end of which I have yet to finish, ha.) so I picked up another of his. This is a series of short memoirs, but Burroughs is such a phenomenal writer. Pretty funny too. :)
So I went to the bookstore. I'm an Augusten Burroughs fan already, since I love Running With Scissors (the end of which I have yet to finish, ha.) so I picked up another of his. This is a series of short memoirs, but Burroughs is such a phenomenal writer. Pretty funny too. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment