Nov 10, 2007

In 2006 I wrote a scene in verse about a group of freebasers. I wrote the poem in high school one day, my main objective being to create a piece oozing with imagery.

I threw the piece up on gotpoetry.com a while back, along with an assortment of my older poems. I entered the mix into the different running "page slams." (These are basically contests in which the poem with the highest rating from anonymous users wins.) That was months ago. This piece rests there with the 2nd highest page slam score ever in the history of gotpoetry.com page slams, with a score of 915 points.

Feel free to veiw the poem titled "Morphine" here. (If you look far enough down the left-hand column you can see it in the 'highest scoring poems' catergory.)

If you'd like to read a few other poems and/or veiw my gotpoetry.com profile, feel free to check it out here.

No comments: